Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shots for SCHAP

Hi All!

Last Saturday, we had a really fun event called Shots for SCHAP.  The SCHAP headquarters are in San Diego.  So we all got together for a pub crawl in Pacific Beach.  I have never been down there.  I have always heard such great things about how fun it was, so I knew we were up for a good time!

We went to a few different bars and it was so nice, they had "SCHAPspecials."  It was such a great time with so much positive energy going around.  I loved it!

 This is Brittany Benavides (my partner in Educational Facilities) and this is Carl Megibow (he is working in Sanitation)
Kev made it down!
 Cory Glazier (the founder of SCHAP) and Britt

The whole Shots for SCHAP group


I had so much fun meeting everyone in person.  It is so different than just Skyping in!  I seriously can't wait!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment