Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Hairy Situation

Hi All!

I can't believe that I am leaving in TWO DAYS!!! I have been running around town like a chicken with my head cut off -- running last minute errands before I leave.  I don't know if running to Target to pick up Nutella really counts as an imperative errand...but I still did it with the utmost diligence ;)

I also cut off 7 inches of my hair!  Unfortunately, it wasn't quite long enough to donate.  But, I feel so bare without it.  My first shower was a joke.  I squeezed WAY TOO much shampoo and conditioner.  

But I knew with the heat and the one bucket of water per shower, chopping my hair off was the best option.
 Before: long, beautiful (sometimes) locks
Now: choppy and short!

Hopefully, Kev and I will be able to get in a hike or two before I leave.  Today, we were thinking about going up to Temescal Canyon -- but we'll see!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment