Tuesday, June 21, 2011

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I figured I would do a post to sincerely thank everyone that has helped me collect books and laptops!  It really means to the world to me.

This is the photo I took off of the SCHAP website to show you the library!!

This is one of my favorite photos on the whole schap website! I cannot wait to be able to upload my own!!


We have a library in the village.  There are four book shelves (and four walls and a roof!!!!!).  That is our library! There is one semi-full book shelf.  My partner, Brittany, and I are brainstorming ways to make people more accountable for returning their books -- but I think that will be something we will have to implement once we are more familiar with the library and the current procedures.

I am so excited to provide as many resources to the SCHAP library in Matoso!  Gotta love empowering the capable! ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU to everyone who contributed...you guys are so awesome!!!

Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and to hear more on your adventure

    ReplyDelete